Coming from a country like Romania, you learn to appreciate the little things:
- enjoying the cleanness of the streets
- listening to the birds singing in their little nests built by ordinary people in their own gardens and it feels like they're welcoming me in the neighborhood
- admiring the rivers that seems to be everywhere and gives the landscape a really nice scent of magic
- the ducks that are craving for your attention and your food(of course)
- the lack of homeless dogs (although I have to admit that I’m afraid of dogs in general and that’s one of the reasons I can’t really enjoy walking in the parks)
- the smiles on every person’s face, even strangers
- realizing how soothing it’s to rest under a tree
- smelling an entire field of flowers, enjoying every flower’s beauty and delicacy
- enjoying the freshness of the air, full of smells of the earth, sweeping over your face
And because I always go outside on my own (I think this is the only thing that sometimes bothers me) I do take my mp3 with me and enjoy my music, only happy music.
So if you're wondering what it’s on my mp3....
PS: Thanks aimee for your help :)